Friday, January 8, 2016

My Beauty Spot Nail Polish Swatches/Review Pt 1!

Hey everyone! Today I'll be sharing a nail polish from the Vivid Metallics collection by My Beauty Spot

This set contains 6 polishes, and each day I will be sharing 1, and then I have some designs to share with you!

Let's get straight into the swatch then I will share more about the company and my thoughts on the nail polish.
Now, none of the actual polishes have names, just the collection name.

This is the Green Apple Vivid Metallic
3 thin coats, plus top coat. 
Drying time was pretty fast. As soon as I was finished painting my last nail, the first was already dry.
This polish also has a sweet smell to me, but my nose is weird anyway. I actually liked it!




As I stated before, this comes in a 6 piece set, which I will later show you the rest of. The set cost $15.00, which I think is a great price. The formula to this polish (along with the others) was excellent. They also have other things on their website; Bath & Body items, Beauty Tools, Skincare, Nail items of course! And even a Tween Spot for younger girls! 
They are a fairly new company, launching in December 2015. So go on over and check them out & show them some love! Let me know what you think of this polish! 
Links below!



Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment