Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Salon Perfect Bloom In Color Duo's Review/Swatches

Hey everyone! Today I have a late post for you, my bad! I received these awhile back for review, along with some others. But unfortunately life got in the way, so these are a bit late!
This is Salon Perfect In Bloom Color Duos. They come in packs of two! I received 4 packs for review. 


Pack 1; Baby Blues; 1 coat plus top coat. 

Pack 1; Varsity Blue; 2 coats plus top coat.


Pack 2; Nail Lac Haze; 2 coats plus top coat.

Pack 2; Carbon-Copy; 2 coats plus top coat.

Pack 3; Pocketful Of Posies; 2 coats plus top coat.

Pack 3; Cupcake; 2 coats plus top coat.

Pack 4; Bellini; 2 coats plus top coat.

Pack 4; Mint Julep; 2 coats plus top coat. 

They are all super gorgeous colors, And like my other Salon Perfect polishes, they dried great and I didn't have any application issues!
 You can find these at Wal-Mart, in the duo packs for $4.98!

Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

1 comment: