Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Salon Perfect Paint the Town Red, White & Blue Review/Swatches

Hey everyone! Today I have 7 polishes from Salon Perfects Paint The Town red, White & Blue collection. All together there are 15 polishes, so be on the lookout! They released in June in Wal-Mart stores! They also have some fun nail art items I will be showing in another blog post! Lets get to the swatches!



Sugar Cube; 2 coats. 

Grand Finale; 1 coat over Sugar Cube. 

 Wild Blue Yonder; 2 coats

Starred & Striped; 1 coat over Wild Blue Yonder

Paint The Town Red; 3 coats

Fool's Gold; 1 coat over Paint The Town Red

Boom Boom Boom; 1 coat over black. 

Formula on the creme/shimmer/jelly polishes were great, i had no issues with those. However, I did have to fish a little for some of the glitters in some of the polishes, which isn't really a big deal if you're use to doing it. Dry time was pretty good. And I loved all the red, white and blues! Let me know what you think of these in the comments below! Also, check out Salon Perfects Facebook page!




Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment