Friday, May 30, 2014

NEW L.A. Color Nail Polish Review and Swatches! Part 4

Welcome back! Today is part 4 of the new L.A. Colors nail polishes! As you know I'll be showing 6 colors. So no need for rambling, lets get straight into it!


Frou-Frou; a glitter consisting of pink glitters, micro holo glitters, and black bar glitter. 1 coat over Lemon Zest plus topcoat.

 Oceanic; gorgeous blue creme; 2 coats plus topcoat.

Pumpin Pink; bright neon pink, camera couldn't capture how neon it is. 2 coats plus topcoat.

Punk; bright neon green, once again camera couldn't capture how bright it is. 3 coats plus topcoat.

Razzle; light purple base loaded with purple micro glitter. 3 coats plus topcoat. *would work well for a glitter topper also*.

Wonderland; consists of pink, blue, and gold glitters. 1 coat over Beach Babe plus topcoat.



Overall thoughts;
Of course I love these also haha, I'm afraid ya'll will get tired of me saying that! But L.A. Colors was one of my first nail polish loves, and it will always be!
I'm not quite sure when these will be hitting stores, as soon as I find out I will let everyone know on here and on my Facebook Page


Where to buy + Price;

Dollar General  $1.00
Family Dollar  $1.00
Dollar Tree  $1.00
K-Mart $1.50? Not quite sure, only been there once months ago
www.Drugstore.com   $1.49
www.Cherryculture.com   $2.50 and up

Make sure to check out L.A. Colors Website, and L.A. Colors Facebook Page!


Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment