Thursday, October 17, 2013

L.A. Girl Color Pop Icon Collection Review/Swatches!

Hey ya'll! Today I have an exciting collection to show you from L.A. Girl! It's L.A. Girl Color Pop Icon, there are 4 collections in the Color Pop. I'm excited to show you Color Pop Icon!  Lets get straight into it!


Delight, a soft lilac color with slight shimmer. 2 coats.
 Pop! Almost a cheddar cheese orange (hehe), 3 coats.
Crackle, an electric neon orange, 3 coats
Intense, a neon hot pink, 2 coats.
 Wild Child, pretty much a grape color, 3 coats.
 Cornflower (I love the name), a nice creamy medium almost grayish blue, 2 coats.
 Amour, vibrant sexy red, 2 coats.
 Snapped, gorgeous deep blood red, 2 coats


And they all are from the L.A. Girl Color Pop Icon collection. I have to say I love Intense and Crackle, but Amour and Snapped stole my heart, I'm a sucker for a good red and they are gorgeous! Every color in the collection is gorgeous though! Dry time was normal for me, didn't take very long. Colors were true to the bottle! These will be available at Rite-Aid soon, and if you don't have a Rite-Aid near you, you can purchace these from www.lagirlusa.com and www.cherryculture.com!



Samples were sent for a honest review. All opinions are my own. For more information please see my disclosure policy!

No comments:

Post a Comment