Tuesday, June 4, 2013

L.A. Colors Mood Gloss! Swatches/Review

Hey ya'll! How is everyone today? I have 2 new Mood Glosses by L.A. Colors to show you today, here is a little info about them from their website;

MOOD INSTINCTIVELY CHANGES
INFUSED WITH ALOE VERA
AVAILABLE IN 3 SHADES

Mood instinctively changes color based on your individual body chemistry. It is available in 3 shades: Clear, Shimmer White, & Shimmer Nude and changes to your very own shade of pink, transforming lips from drab to fab in just seconds. From light pink to fuchsia and every color in between, 'Mood' gives you a new look that is all your own. Infused with Aloe Vera, this nourishing lip gloss will leave your lips feeling soft while giving you the glam you look and crave.


Here's bottle shots!


Soo onto the swatches shall we?

First up we have CLG927 Emotional, starts out as a shimmery nude gloss, then changes to your own personal pink color!



 And then we have CLG926 Mystique, starts out as a shimmery white then changes to your own personal pink color!


 I think these glosses are great if you're wanting a subtle pop of color or shimmer! However, when I was originally trying these, I think I put them on too thick, causing it to feel sticky, then when I re-tried them I put them on lighter, then most of the sticky feeling left and I still had my own personal pink color! They smell sweet, but to me they had no taste whatsoever, which is a good thing, because that means it didn't leave a nasty taste in my mouth, nobody likes that! What do ya'll think of these? Would you purchase them? There is one more shade of this Mood Gloss here on their website, you can also purchase them here, and I've also seen these at Dollar General! And also, don't forget to check out their Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. i got mine yesterday at fred's pharmacy store in in the mood and it looks like a pretty sheer magenta pink on me.

    ReplyDelete