Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pinkey Nails Review/Swatches!

Hey everyone! I have 2 Indie polishes to review for you today. I've never used an Indie polish so I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised! The polishes I have are from  Pinkey nails - by sara. (Facebook Page) and here is her Etsy Page. So lets get to the swatches :D.

First up is Gun Pink, gun pink has a nice shimmery pink base, and is then packed with various type of glitter; blue hex, blue squares, red squares, black squares, black hex, iridescent shards, green squares, micro holo glitter. It's just never ending! I'm pretty sure I didn't even name everything that is in it. But I really liked it! Photos below are with 2 coats and no topcoat.



Then we have Pixie Vomit, brownish red based polish jammmmm packed with holo glitter (drools). Photos do not do this polish justice at all!!!!  Here is Pinkey's Nails description of this polish
This a 15ml bottle of pixie vomit nail polish. this items is full of glitter, it's a brown with red 
there are large red square glitters in this polish and many fine brown and holographic red glitters
.this is a 3 free polish (this means they do not contain toluene, formaldehyde or dibutyl phthalate.)
each bottle has 1 stainless steel mixing ball.
application 
1 apply base coat, (this is important to keep polish on nails.)
2 apply 2 coats of polish 
3 apply top coat



So, I was really surprised with these polishes and very happy with them! On Pinkey Nails Etsy shop you can find various other polishes and nail art supplies (I have some to review in another post), the Pixie Vomit retails for $8.00, but I didn't see Gun Pink on there. Hope you enjoyed this, until next time! <3

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Gorgeous swatches, as always :) Sara has some new pretties she's adding to the shop very soon! One of 'em is a very NEON yellow! Can't wait for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swatches, the second is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete