Sunday, January 27, 2013

LA Colors review/swatches 3 colors!

Today I have 3 LA Colors to review for you. All 3 are in the gold/coppery gorgeousness category!
The colors are, Goddess, Seashell, and Force. So lets get started!!

First up we have Goddess. It's a light bronze/gold base with micro and large holographic hex glitters in it! The pictures do it no justice!


This was 3 coats here.


Next we have Seashell.  A light yellow/gold shimmer polish.

No flash with 3 coats

With flash  3 coats.

And last but not least Force (my favorite). It's a gorgeous burnt orange/coppery/gold color.

This is 2 coats, and by far is my favorite. I am in-love with this color!


So that concludes this post. I loved all 3 of these colors, I love gold/bronze colors and these were beautiful. I know having to use 3 coats of polish seems terrible, and may take forever to dry, but LA Colors polish dries super fast for me! And the color outcomes are amazing! Hope you enjoyed this, until next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment