Saturday, January 12, 2013

Jordana Nail Polish

I'm doing a quick post over Jordana nail polish. I buy these for $1.29 at a local store, but they vary from $1.29-$2.99 I think. From my personal opinion and experiences I LOOOOOOVE Jordana polish, it always goes on smooth for me, and most of the colors are opaque in 2 coats. I will be showing a variety of colors I own, but not all of them (yet). So lets begin!!!

First is Black, it's your normal basic black creme. This is probably the best black polish I have ever used.

Next is Boy Oh Boy

Next is Rhinestones from Jordana's Specialty Glitters.

Next is Creamy Fuchsia, this is a lot more bright than the picture shows

This is Red Flash, this is also from Jordana's Specialty Glitters

This is Holiday Red

This is Mango, this polish is more on the sheer side, but this is with just 2 coats.

This is Mellow Yellow, one of my favorite yellows!. This is without white underneath, and it had 3 coats. However, it doesn't look this bright in person unless you have white underneath it, the camera flash just brightened it up.

This is Pink Bunny

This is Fairy Dust, I looooove this glitter. It's also from Jordana's Specialty Glitters.

Next is Pink Lemonade, love this bright pink!

Then we have Pink Shock, this is also on the sheer side, but it has 2 coats.

And last but not least is Smooth Blue.

I hope everyone enjoyed this quick post! Jordana is one of my favorite polish brands, to me it works great and is totally affordable!   See ya'll soon! <3

2 comments: