Thursday, November 29, 2012

First post!

So hello everyone! I decided to make a  nail polish blog finally, how well this will turn out I don't know! So bare with me please haha. I'm still getting use to this layout, and how to do things!  So lets see, I created this blog, or well, will be in the process of, because I have a huuuuuge obsession/addiction with nail polish. Now when I was younger I enjoyed anything that had to do with makeup/nail polish. I even planned to go to Cosmetology School, but decided to instead get a degree in Environmental/Occupational Safety and Health Technology which I am still slowly working on. Now, these two things are nowhere near close together. So how I ended up going for OSHA I'm not sure of. Anywho, back to the polish! Now as I said, I loved it as a child and then basically forgot about it. Well, late last year of 2011 I seen Sally Hansen crackle polish, and that is where the obsession began again. So, since the beginning of this year I had maybe 10 olllllllld bottles of polish, and now, I have almost 400. Wowzers! And I usually just post all the designs and polish swatches on my Facebook, but I decided I will attempt doing it with blogging! So bare with me please! Sorry for this long intro!

PS. I'll try to be postings some pictures of my polish later tonight hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment